❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Burgers and the doodle continues


Is it me or like 50% of these photos consist of me just solemnly looking down or just not looking in the camera? It doesn't really matter actually, not that much of a model anyway so no need to make love to the camera and all that. 

Nigel did a great job on the photos in this photo session and although it was kind of spontaneous because I happen to have my camera with me while we were catching up and consuming good ol' Huxtaburger. The weather wasn't much of babe that time and it was still chilly and gloomy. But still, photos still turned out pretty darn good (obviously I expected worse). And speaking of catching up, I might need to catch up with him because obviously this was ages ago.

But hey kudos Emery for not waiting for a whole month to post! Also, I've continued the random doodles. Thank you to those who've given me feedback on the previous post about my post, you guys are the best and it definitely means a lot to me <3

Don't worry, things are gonna speed up soon :)

Here are more random things and not so fancy looking photos about my life.



Cheers,

Emery

Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter