❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Craving creativity and coffee


Top: Turtleneck from MNG
Jacket: Thrifted
Bottom: Lol yin's hahaha 
Shoes: Adidas ZX Flux

I think I've been completely dependent on coffee to do my routine tasks now. Even laundry. And I know I've been slacking off the blogging. You probably also notice what is this doodling thingy that is currently dominating this post. Honestly, I've just been trying to get new things up and going here. I've been way too dry to function. I've been doubting the blogging activity and certainly in myself and my capabilities. I know it's easy to just feed yourself words of affirmation but I honestly feel like it's trying to water a dead plant in hopes that one day it'll grow again. Okay, maybe that illustration was a tad bit of an exaggeration but I guess I'm no good in really trying to explain how much of a need of fresh new ideas for this space. 

Ahh also uni might be the reason why I'm draining so much. It's so different now in my third year. It's all reports that, analyse this, research that, and reference that. Where all the fun stuff on design go?

I can feel spring break just around the corner though. 

Please tell me flowers aren't the only things that will be popping up blooming this time, my brain needs some fresh new petals popping up as well. 

That illustrations more like it hey.

Till then,
Emery


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter