❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Rooftops and shrines


outfit 1
turtleneck: thrifted
leather skirt: h&m
jacket: david laurence 
tights: topshop
boots: asos

outfit 2
top: some shop in malaysia
leather jacket: divali
midi skirt: misguided 
boots: asos

Hello lovelies

I've got about 12 more hours before my class starts and I will up against my last semester for my degree. Geez. I've literally have no idea where the time all went. Soon there will be just no fun and games anymore and it will all just be adulthood and trying to figure out how to pay the bills by yourself. Scary hey? What another phase in life to look forward to. Hmm.

So my one months plus so holiday is coming to an end and all I've just been thinking of is Maroon 5 and Listen Out around the end of September. Because that's the only good thing to look forward to rather than thinking about enduring uni and just burying my head again under pressure and well, uni stuff. 

Well I let's just say I enjoyed my holiday way too much. And it'll take awhile again till I'll be out the post-holiday mood. 

Fret not, future posts will be more adventurous.


Till then,
Cheers.

photo creds: jeremy wong 

◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter