❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Being cool and ending the semester


Top: Topshop
Fuzzy Cardigan: Living Doll
Bottom: Topshop Jamie
Shoe: Jeffery Campbell 


Hello :)

The week has been less hectic now since my semester finally ended and I've sat for all my papers. Glad that part of the stress fest have gone by. And now I could finally do a couple stuff to release my mind from trying so hard to remember theories, like who the heck wants to keep Michael Porter's 5 Competitive Forces in mind? Or something like that. Oh dang, I shouldn't even have remembered that enough to write it down here. How disgraceful.

The weather has been better on the weekends. Although, I am trying to get better lighting to take photos in. Really, I am not a photographer and it drives me partially insane to maintain a proper lighting for photos and what not. Sometimes I just want to resort to the camera on my phone. Or I should really start learning more about my camera, I mean it's been with me for like forever now. 

Stress levels have been decreasing so far. I have been slightly overwhelmed by the fact that my hometown has been affected by an earthquake of 6.0 magnitude. I know earthquakes have happened everywhere around the globe. But to suddenly feel your own hometown to experience it for the first time.. it just became a shock to me. There are saddening post-earthquake events and it's really a bummer that I'm so far away to not even be able to give those who are in need of hugs.

Sucks to be far when this time of the year I'm usually back home. But things don't always go according to plan anyway.

I should start my misadventures again.

But first I should start cleaning my room.


Till then

x
Cheers
Emery

Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter