❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
That hair-tuck and money


Top: Bossini
Bottom: Really old tights from Taiwan
Shoes:Novo
Jacket: David Laurence 


Hello pretty faces,

I've got to admit one thing thought. This post was ages ago. 

It's been pretty tough balancing your uni load and leisure stuff to be honest. But what I find even harder is actually trying to save money. I've been eating out a lot. Maybe that's the main reason why I can't keep my bank account from crying. I've stopped shopping for my wardrobe (I'm actually getting rid of them) now so I'm pretty proud of myself on that note. Not because I have any better self control though but mainly because.. I think I'm just really broke. So even if I wanted to, I couldn't spend money on clothes.

Yep, what an update from me hey.

Oh look at me trying that dark and subtle looking shots for this post. Haha. But honestly it's so cold now you literally need extra warmth from you hair to keep you warm. Or maybe I'm just trying out this hair-tuck thing and see if it looks good on me. Hmm. 

I think it just envision myself looking fat with short hair.

Anyways, just trying to update y'all with posts although honestly it's harder for me to do so especially with a couple more weeks till the semester end! (This means major deadlines and paper to sit)

But there will be more frequent posting when it ends! For now, bear with me and my inconsistent posting habits :P

Till then

Cheers
Emery

Labels: , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter