❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Missing the sunshine and motivation


Top: Layla Ruth (gift from kimmy)
Bottom: Portmans
Shoes: Jefferey Campbell
Rings: H&M

I miss days like these where the sun was really accommodating. It was a crossed between, "ah yes, I could definitely wear this sleeveless top" and "chilly enough to wear a jogger like pant," That's how the weather should always be like. In fact, that's how autumn should stay like. Not all of this rain, hail and storm business. It's creeping me out how the sky turns so much gloomier and darker than how it usually is when I walk out the uni building. Makes me feel like I've been productive enough being in uni until its "late", when actually really, my classes just starts a little over noon and ends about evening. So, doesn't really give me enough choice to not want to be in uni till dark anyway. 

I think I've trained my body to operate more productively only when I have coffee... Is that a bad thing? Coffee is the only thing I am willing to spend a little bit more on a daily basis if my taste buds accepts it or... if it gets me going. Caffeine works on me so bad, so I try to get them before noon or get them to be weak after that. 

Did you know motivational videos/podcast are really good? I never knew how much it would actually impact on me knowing how much of a stubborn person I am. It's very difficult affirming yourself, at least for me, it's very difficult. And the discovery of motivational speeches actually sparked some sort of interest.. something that was long buried had now slowly digging itself up again. How quaint.

Maybe this is a sign where things will shift.. in terms of perspective and mindset.

And maybe I'll deliver better than I ever did before. 

Who knows, we'll see hey.

Till then
Cheers,

Emery

Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter