❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Easter break and uni OOTD


Dress: Motel
Tights: Topshop
Shoes: Lunar Glide Nikes
Bag:Stussy
Photo cred: Jes


Olla mi amigos of the internet.

Not sure if I actually used that terms right. I am so sorry if you speak Spanish and literally judging me right now trying to be all cool with the language. It's okay, I understand. 

Now, there's a few things you can tell about me if I have my hair up. Here's one: The weather is being impossible and having my hair helps me to feel any form of chill air pass through my body - in this case my face and neck. Another one is probably I just really have terrible amount of oil harassing the ability of my hair to look good. 

In these photos, I think it was the second one. 

But why, Emery, do you leave home having your hair in such a disgrace manner? Well, the weeks have been literally one hectic ride for me. For once I'm actually typing something that I don't have to para-phrase and place a reference on every 100 words. Mmm, yes, the beauty of reports. Surprisingly, I managed through pretty well.

Now that's over, Easter break is finally here ayeee. Although it doesn't mean that I am completely off bondage from uni work and what not, I'm still grateful to have a break off from a one hellava week. 

Probably over the break something more exciting for me to look forward to like, uhm, food. I've been deprived of good food lately. 

Till then, enjoy these oh-so natural poses of me and carrying my uni bag like it doesn't weight a ton at all (it's actually really heavy gais).


Cheers

Emery

Labels: , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter