❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Back and Intense


Top: Jeremy Scott x Adidas
Bottom: Minkpink
Bag: Stussy
Shoes: Nike Lunar Glide
Rings: H&M and old stuff
photo creds: Jeremy Wong



Hello there pretty faces.

Don't be deceive with my outfit. Its actually been freezing and these were the days of sun and warmth.

Honestly like where did my holiday even go? I felt like it flew right after sneezed or something.

Have you ever felt like you know you've got things to get done ASAP and I'm talking about like legit-future-related important stuff but you're just like cruising with your Spotify blasting with music and well, procrastinating.

I seriously can't deal with myself right now, I'm having the worse attitude prioritizing things.

Please tell me I am not the only one having this kind of problems. 

This is clearly because I refuse to believe the fact that I've gone back to Uni after the Easter break and seriously it sort of just hit me like woah, it has become waayyy to intense then where I've left it to be in my mind. But it's all cool, I've got this guys.

I haven't been doing cool cat adventures lately. Just food stuff. You know, regular "lets get fat" days.

I bet your adventures are more better than mine. Sharing is caring.

Till then.

Cheers!
Emery


Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter