❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Picnic and dark days


Top: Topshop
Pants: H&M
Sandals: Tony Bianco
photo creds: Yin
food creds:Brenny


So today is one of those days where I post one of my really overdue post featuring one of Melbourne's beautiful days. Because days like these are the ones you want to appreciate and go have a picnic in the park in. 

Because one day you never know when the horrible wrath of Melbourne's weather changes and strip that chance away from you.

That time has come. And the ultimate dark days has begun.

Today has officially become the first day where I had to wear two thick layers of clothing item on my body just so the warmth would not escape my body. I woke up at 7am and headed off to the city, got sandwiched between people with all sorts of activities in the train having the same facial expressions - the ones that say "Why am I here again"- just to feel 12 degree Celsius of cold air and drizzle on my face once I got out.

I am devastated. 

Will the bright days appear again? I am definitely not emotionally ready for the chillier days ahead.

Till then,

Emery

Labels: , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter