❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Back to reality and strong tripling


Top: SABA
Bottom: Taiwan (this is like so old)
White Sneakers: Topshop
Fuzzy Cardigan: H&M
Tote: Topshop
Photo creds: Yin
Featuring: major squad tripling on the stripes
Squad: Kim,Yin & Brennan


Tadaaaa more other adventures that I have with the help of my phone camera and also Kim's :P



I've got to face the fact now that my third year has officially started and my nose will mostly buried with the inconsistent struggle of time management and having the drive to work.

But it's all good. I've got it all handled, I mean c'mon my photos clearly shows I am managing mtytime well and having my stuff up all together.

Ah. Who are we kidding? Emery doesn't say no to impromptu ice cream plans or fun fairs. mm

We'll see how this semester goes and how long can I keep up till I'll say "Sorry, my uni work is giving me shits."

Till then.

Cheers,

Emery

Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter