❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Major homebound photo diary and New Beginnings

Hey hey!

I don't normally start off with writing but hey, it's something different right? And if you haven't noticed, it's already 2015 *say whaaatt*, yeap. 

I've been wanting to post something before the New Years but since I'm back here in Malaysia, things have been pretty hectic with family and friends stuff going on. It has been awhile since I'm back after all so I've allow myself to keep of the blogging and spend time with them :P

But hey, I could never forget you guys so yea, to my virtual and also non virtual peeps, Happy Belated Christmas and New Year!

It's been one heck of a ride and honestly, I've got a couple of mixed feelings about 2014 hmm. But that's just me personally. I am, however, overwhelmed of how this blog has started off and how it is today. Tons of tough growing and brain damaging has been done in order to just keep the fire burning to keep this blog up and going :P and it's all thanks to the support of those readers out there and also just awesome encouragement! 

Anywho, although there are definite delays in some postings, I dare to say that I will never stop! And since it's the New Years, there are definitely some new concept and ideas that I'm just fiddling around in my mind and also paper :) It's nothing major pow-wow stuff but maybe something different and exciting. And I pray to God to keep me having awesome creative juice flowing.

So yea, keep on the look out. Coz something fresh is about to pop. But in the meantime, enjoy these wonderfully spammed photos of my festive/holiday/really-can't-be-stuffed- outfits (featuring my partner in crime aka sister) while I'm back here, at home ;)




Cheers,

Emery 

Labels: , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter