❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
after semester and catch ups


First outfit:
Checkered top: All About Eve
Black Jeggings: Topshop 
Silver Shoes: Asos 
Backpack: Topshop (Kim's) :P

Second outfit:
White top: Thrifted
Bf jeans: Dotti
White shoes: Topshop
Bag: Guess

Last outfit:
Dress: Material Word by Madonna
Boots: Thrifted

This week's edition of A Rhythm & A Reason blog features people I've been catching up with over the couple of weeks or so. That also means starting explore for places with good yummy coffee and food and also checking out design crafty markets. I've also got more time to blog now.. and I'm pretty excited about that as well :P At least I won't be idle in my posting which I know can be pretty frustrating to me. We'll see what's the next big thing!

Do you hear that?

Christmas songs. uh huh!

I've been trying to pull up some pretty catchy Christmas songs to play in the store that I'm working in. And honestly it's really got me going with the whole Christmas vibe going on. Daniela Andrade's voice is the most soothing thing ever. 

I think I'm gonna start on deciding on my Christmas outfits now! Halp.

Cheers,
Emery

Labels: , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter