❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Getting some sun and turning 21


Top: Thrifted
Bottom: Topshop
White Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Windsor Smith
Glasses: Urban Outfitters

No mumbo jumbo this time guys. A lot of narcissistic elements here. Where there is sun and beautiful parks, there Emery will be. Took this awhile ago actually.. not sure exactly when but definitely when Melbourne's weather wasn't such a pain in the ass. 

If you didn't know, I turned 21 two Saturdays ago (27th Sept). I don't feel any different. Am I suppose to? I had fun though. Preparing and organizing your own party can be pretty frustrating but in the end, you see good smiles and red faces on that day and you feel like you've done something great (especially with the awesome help with your buds). 

I've spent it with good food, weather and company. 

That's all I probably need for my 21st. 

If you are curious, it went something like this.




Ayyy that's all folks.

Till the next life adventure 

Cheers
Emery

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter