❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Basic pieces and too long



First outfit
Top: Topshop
Bf Jeans: Dotti
Leather Jacket: Divali
Shoes: Novo

Second Outfit
Top: Camberwell Market
Ripped Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Korea

Third outfit:
Top: Topshop
Jeggings: Topshop
Shoes: Lipstick
Necklace: Gifts and Collette

Heya.

Yes, I know. It's been too long and way overdue. But guess what, I finally ended my semester for this year and I am proud to say that I've made it through the end of my second year. All I need to wait now is results. *shivers*

I've figured that I should do a little mini photo sesh around the warehouse that I live in just to kinda showcase on my basics and the pieces that I gravitate more towards on default. On other words, the pieces I wear when I have literally no idea on what to wear and I've got less than 10 mins to decide - c'mon, we've all been there :P. I love love basics from Topshop, I don't know if it's the material or the simple designs or even how flexible it is to pair with everything, I tend to just purchase basic from there. 

Some times fancy smanchy outfit can be a hassle to put together and basic simplicity will do. Plus, it's airy too.. since summer is slowly kicking in here in Victoria. Geeburs.

But there are more pretty adventures that awaits me now since I've got uni sort of out of the way.

And I'm taking you all with me ;) 

Cheers!

Emery

photo creds: Jeremy Wong or Yin for short :P

Labels: , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter