❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Allies and literature


JACKET: DIVALI
SUNNIES: VIC MARKET
TOP:LIVING DOLL
SKIRT: H&M
SOCKS: TOPSHOP
SHOE: TONY BIANCO
NECKLACE: THRIFTED

It's your dose of Emery's photo spamming again beautiful peoples.

It's been awhile now and finding places to be narcissistic can be pain sometimes. And we shot this in just some random ally in the city, which kinda makes us look like we're some where in China a little bit don't cha think so?

I've been heavily involved in work and  also a couple of uni work so my 2 weeks term break felt almost like nothing. And I swear I wished I could have done something more productive. Like clean my room, or organised my make up... or even just enjoy a day out in the sun.

But no. 

why do i feel like every time i write my post seems like a repeat.

I guess you all you could do is think of something to be grateful with hey. Like picking a good book to read in a store after you get your pay check, or having a brownie sundae on a Sunday. Or finally getting that music festival ticket even after it was already sold out. And feeling posh eating good food with a fashion show going on simultaneously. 

Yeap, that sounds better :)

p/s birthday girl in 12 days time :P

cheerio

Emery

Labels: , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter