❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Webb Bridge and fat photos


Shades: RayBans
Scarft: Cotton On
Top:MinkPink
Skirt:H&M
Tights: Topshop +Uniqlo
Shoes:Jeff Campbell

I love it when I pop in random evidence photos of me just getting fatter. Since I don't always bring my super kick DSLR around I often snap photos random with my phone instead. Haha. I think some of my friends can pretty justify how I clingy I am with taking photos almost about everything but thank God, not every second :) Some times I'd love to take a photo just for my own keeping too. It tells a lot and reminds me of things I did that week or day. 

Anyways, Webb bridge was a pretty hard place to take photos on. I bet tons of cyclist were pretty frustrated.. as you can see we're standing on a cyclist pathway - soz guys 

Buuuttt c'mon, who wouldn't want to take fashionable photos on a bridge that casts webby shadows. 

Sigh the things we do for fashion.

Cheers,
Emery

Labels: , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter