❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Photo Diary and Turning 1



Yes, so you've noticed that the photos for today's post are significantly more than usual. Well that's because it's a couple here and there photos of my trip back home Malaysia. A place of warmth and home. But I'm back in cold cold Melbourne now.

And also, yes.

This blog finally turned 1. In fact, it turned 1 a couple of weeks ago on the 17th of July. I was going to post something special on that day but I had to catch up with uni which is also starting to pile up on me slowly. But I'm happy with just spamming photos of my trip back. It did started with photos when I was at home and why not celebrate it with more photos of home haha.

Anyways, birthday speech? Rather not. One thing for sure I thought this blog would never made it this far because it would probably die due lack of motivation and support. But it didn't and that's because there are always a reason and a rhythm for me to continue writing (lol, see what i did there? :P). And thank you for all who has been giving me encouraging words and support about starting this.

It's always easier in the beginning and then you start to think about what's the point of all this.

Happy belated Birthday A Rhythm & A Reason.

Cheers,
Emery

Labels: , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter