❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Spring street and thoughts

Gold Top: SEED
Black tights: Taiwan 
Rings: H&M
Cardigan: Dotti 
Suede boots: Novo
Bag: Guess 

I can't believe I'm actually writing this blog post about 13 hours before my exam. I guess it's sort of a natural thing to get your hands on whatever that will keep you away from preparing for something that you're afraid of. Well, in my case, that's what I usual falter to.

This is actually a waaayyy overdue post. I've been delaying in posting stuff because a) mainly, uni life, and that's an overrated excuse b) I thought I would do something different for the up coming post but didn't manage to because c) lack of creative juice in my system. I mentioned in my previous post that I was going to do something to do with mother's day but unfortunately that plan sort of back fired. Things didn't really work the way I wanted it to and it sort of was chucked into the bin. Another thing was that I wanted to do something about my traditions, sharing what my indigenous tribe celebrates back home, the wonderful culture and costumes. But that too was lacking determination in a lot of area.

I know I've got what it takes, it's just that things happen (esp unforeseen circumstances) and it sort of deteriorates your motivation away.

Now aside from the moody toody stuff, at least you know I have been trying to prepare well, it also challenges me to be more innovative in morphing something different to post or even to do in general. I've been in other exciting ventures too but all of that will be for later :)

But so far the weeks have been just the typical uni, busting brunch places, exploring random stuff around the place. I will never get over exploring this place. I don't think I'll ever be over and done with.

Hopefully something exciting will explode after I finish this semester (which is in a week time aprox) and then I'll have something to look forward to, again. 

Cheers,

Emery

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter