❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Autumn and Chocolate


Black Leather Jacket: Divali
White Shirt with Black Bar: Living Doll
Recycled Leather: MNG
Boots: Mister Mode Fashion Market
Rings: H&M 
Necklace: Round She Goes
Bracelet: Gifted 


Autumn is finally kicking in. Leaves are dropping and changing it's colour. To be honest, I'm always amazed with the change of seasons. Maybe because back home, I'm so used with just sun and rain all year round. So in this case, change is good. 

My friend and I decided to do a pretty last minute photo sesh outside the NGV. Initially, I had mixed feelings about it because the weather didn't look too convincing. But we went with it anyway and I guess the cloudy weather didn't made the photos look bad after all. But of course, as usual, it poured after a couple of shots. So we took few more inside of NGV. 

I don't know how many times I've been there and I never get bored. I need take another trip back there again actually.

The plan was suppose to have high tea at the Emporium but on Mother's Day eve probably wasn't really the best day to do it. Luckily, we had a back up plan and that was to do chocolate instead. I thought it was the most amazing back up plan ever. Womanly needs fulfilled. Yes, it's that time of the month again, my friends. Bi-polar emotions, cramps and volcano on the face. But chocolate and good company makes everything easier to bare.

Speaking of Mother's Day, I might do some sort of special edition post. It has to be after Mother's Day itself of course and something in relation to my mum ;) hint hint

So watch this space

Cheers,
Emery

photo taken by: Jes 



◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter