❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
NOW and Labour Day

White Top: Topshop, Highwaisted Skorts: Thrifted, Claw Bangle: Ebay, Sunnies: Victoria Market, Shoes: London Rebel, Studded Bag: Guess

There is nothing more relaxing than having a perfect weather on Labour Day :) My friend Adeline and I spent the day eating yummy fish and headed out to the National Gallery of Victoria to check out the NOW MELBOURNE Exhibition that's been going for some time. It's free by the way so why not, right? I didn't really know what was the exhibition was about initially but I guess that's what makes it more exciting. Basically it's all about how to sort of improve the city of Melbourne in a more artistic way. Things like opinions and expressions about the current issues that were happening around the place can be seen exhibited in different rooms. There were some just random installation here and there too. As usual things like these will always forever intrigue me whether or not it relates to me. 

Loving this top that I just got from Topshop. I'm so into textures right now and I have this thing just randomly mixing them up. But you know me, I'm always into things. And it's always changing.

Hope you all have a great weekend ahead! 

Cheers
Emery

narcissistic photos taken by: the great Adeline Loh





Labels: , , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter