❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Street style: What they wore at Splash KK Arts Festival 2014




Hello everybody! 

So I've recently just attended Sabah's 2nd Community Art Festival and it was pretty rad :) Although I was extremely busy managing some of the events that were happening there, I manage to multi-task and capture some pretty cool style that was going around the place :) 

I'm sorry if some of the photos have pretty bad lighting haha. I'm pretty sure the outfit is still pretty awesome! Enjoy!




























I bet there are other pretty rad outfits that I've missed due to juggling both managing event and taking photos! haha but I definitely enjoyed so much and I'm proud at all the people who came and volunteered the whole day dedicating their time and effort for the event! 

Also, to everybody who came and support us! Definitely come back for the next event! 

Stay tuned for more updates to come! They'll be some coming up!

Cheers!
Emery

Labels: , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter