❝ a rhythm & a reason ❞
Home twitter youtube ask.fm follow on blogger
Casual and Adventure Time






So today I went super casual with this awesome Adventure Time tee and my denim jacket hoodie . Found it at Jayjays while I was doing some regular shopping and it's amazing :P I love it to bits haha. I know, I know. Adventure Time? Like the cartoon, Emery?

Yes.

I know I might be a little too old for cartoons but you can't judge me! Adventure Time is prettay awesome. Been watching it and wasting my time away when I'm not studying or decide to rot at home for the day. Nothing like good ol' cartoon to relief the stress and get some laughing in your tummy. My fave characters are Jake and Marceline <3

Anyways, like me, enjoy your study/work filled week! We shall wait for weekend to befall upon us again!

Do you watch Adventure Time? :P If you do who is your fave character?





Cheers
Emery

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


EMERY JOY
Chocolates and sweet desserts are happy pills. Art watching is therapeutic. Musicals are fun to boogie to. Fashion gives superpowers.
Melbourne <---> Malaysia


CONTACT ME
emeryj93@hotmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin
FOLLOW ME ON LOOKBOOK
MY JAM
ARCHIVES
Flag Counter